Date: 2010-05-12 11:36 pm (UTC)
nanaya: Sarah Haskins as Rosie The Riveter, from Mother Jones (Default)
From: [personal profile] nanaya
This is so gloriously stupid in every possible way. Where to begin!?

Torres.

Date: 2010-05-12 11:51 pm (UTC)
pseudomonas: per bend sinister azure and or a chameleon counterchanged (Default)
From: [personal profile] pseudomonas
and everything else!

Date: 2010-05-13 12:08 am (UTC)
nanaya: Sarah Haskins as Rosie The Riveter, from Mother Jones (Default)
From: [personal profile] nanaya
Ireland's not being occupied so much as they're getting free peace keepers at the UKs expense.

:-|

And he's getting annoyed with commenters for being so mean! I think they're being very, very tolerant myself.

Date: 2010-05-13 12:17 am (UTC)
hooloovoo: sunset, with clouds and hooloovoo written in blue at the bottom. (Default)
From: [personal profile] hooloovoo
Ah, it all makes sense now. The Governor of Texas shooting his mouth off about secession is JUST LIKE centuries of violent conflict.

....Okay, I got that far and then had to stop reading. Somewhere my Native American studies professor is really pissed off and he doesn't know why.

Date: 2010-05-13 09:17 am (UTC)
nanaya: Sarah Haskins as Rosie The Riveter, from Mother Jones (Default)
From: [personal profile] nanaya
Somewhere my Native American studies professor is really pissed off and he doesn't know why.

Was it a great disturbance in the Force? A million voices suddenly crying out, "BULLSHIT!!!"?

Date: 2010-05-13 12:18 am (UTC)
trialia: Ziva David (Cote de Pablo), head down, hair wind-streamed, eyes almost closed. (Default)
From: [personal profile] trialia
Ah, that idiot. I just... I couldn't even bring myself to try to address his cultural ignorance.

Date: 2010-05-13 07:23 am (UTC)
yvi: Kaylee half-smiling, looking very pretty (Default)
From: [personal profile] yvi
I do understand that somehow your Parliment leader stepped down, and by doing so somehow a coalition of the previously mentioned groups was formed

...

Way to not understand what a coalition is.

Date: 2010-05-13 07:25 am (UTC)
yvi: (Atheism)
From: [personal profile] yvi
Don't get me wrong we have a LOT of problems getting along, more than you may know, but it's race and geography. Never religion.

...

The ignorance, it is killing me.

Date: 2010-05-13 09:41 am (UTC)
acari: (I see stupid people)
From: [personal profile] acari
Wow. I think I will try to convince myself this guy's a troll.

Date: 2010-05-13 08:44 pm (UTC)
phoenix: (travelling)
From: [personal profile] phoenix
...

...

wow.

Profile

international_snark: The Earth, with the text 'International snark' over the top. (Default)
Snark without Borders

August 2010

S M T W T F S
123 4567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 04:31 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios